I used to join in like:
But now I’m just like:
How To of the Day: Megan @ Radmegan has some easy-to-following instructions on how to make your very own Up-inspired pincushion. Be the talk of your sewing circle! Stick it to stupid Barb and her stupid “world’s best oatmeal raisin cookies”! Thinks she’s so great.
Crayon Art of the Day: Diem Chau continues to impress with her highly meticulously carved crayon creations.
Of these bride + groom sculptures she writes: “A recent commission for John & Jessica who got married on May 27th!…This was a wedding gift for Jessica. John had a hard time sneaking a shot of her in the dress. I hope she likes them!”
Like I always say: The way to a girl’s heart is through crayon sculptures.
Panda Chaser of the Day: Hua’ao and Qingfeng, two adorable giant pandas, do somersaults in the freshly fallen snow coating their enclosure at Nanshan Park in China’s Shandong province.
“They get particularly excited when they see snow,” said park staff member Ma Rong. “Sometimes they like to roll a snow-house and hide inside. They also lump the snow together until they make small snowballs. Then they eat the snowballs as if they’re having ice cream.”
Instructional Video of the Day: How to have the best Christmas ever.
This x That:
- Japanese prime minister declares Fukushima nuclear plant stable.
- Suspected WikiLeaks source Pfc. Bradley Manning has first day in court.
- Barry Bonds’ sentence of 30 days house arrest, two years probation delayed pending appeal.
- Colton Harris-Moore, the so-called “Barefoot Bandit,” sentenced to seven years in prison for two-year crime spree.
- RIP: Edie Stevenson, copywriter responsible for Life cereal’s Mikey, dead at 81.
- Chief prosecutor at International Criminal Court says Gaddafi’s assassination could be a war crime.
- Tea Party leader Mark Meckler arrested after attempting to board plane with Glock pistol and ammo.
Look At This:
- The Big Picture: 50 best photos from The Natural World.
- Official teaser trailer for Will Ferrell’s Spanish-language comedy, Casa De Mi Padre.
- NewsFeed: Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Sam Hurd Faces Massive Drug Charges.
- Tea x Time List: 5 Of the Most Badass Soldiers Ever (Happened to be Dogs).
- Above: Guinness World Record judges measure 18-year-old Jyoti Amge, who, at 24.7 inches, is now officially the world’s shortest living woman.
Early Bird Special: “A few UT Austin students take a break from studying for finals.”
Finals: Not even once.
These amazing links are five easy steps to eternal happiness.
If you look close enough you can see a tiny statue of John Wilkes Booth.
The perfect centerpiece for the “National Organization for Women” conference.